Better Apologies to Oberlin

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Klingon00

Re: Better Apologies to Oberlin

Post by Klingon00 »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:How much is a littering ticket in Oberlin?

I have a strong desire to hand load some dummy rounds (with lead-free bullets, of course) and toss them about while skipping through town, in front of the church, in front of city hall and a few other select locations.
My mind's eye is a terrible thing. I just imagined you dressed in a pink tutu handing out bullets like a bullet fairy. :lol:
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Please, please exercise caution with these fantasies. Once something has been imagined in one’s mind’s eye, it is almost impossible to bleach out that mental picture...
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

Who was that masked man?
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Bullet Fairy, huh?

I'll have to ponder that one.

I don't actually own a tutu OR a pair of Speedos, so does anyone have a pair of Depends adult underwear I can borrow?

You can have them back after my walk.

:mrgreen:

As far as bleaching the eyes, it is against the ToS of this board to send anyone to a site where the EYE could be BLEACHed COMpletely.
MyWifeSaidYes
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Bullet Fairy, huh?

I'll have to ponder that one.

I don't actually own a tutu OR a pair of Speedos, so does anyone have a pair of Depends adult underwear I can borrow?

You can have them back after my walk.
You need to develop a full "Armed Clown" outfit. The end of this video (starting at 7:25) would have perfect in full clown regalia. You could even have honked the clown horn as you were walking away.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Werz wrote:You need to develop a full "Armed Clown" outfit. The end of this video (starting at 7:25) would have perfect in full clown regalia. You could even have honked the clown horn as you were walking away.
If you notice just how much humor the other people in that video have in their lives, I would go full red nose and rainbow wig!

I was just being a responsible gun owner and thought I ought to police the park area before leaving. After all, that was and still is one of their complaints.

:wink:
MyWifeSaidYes