Columbus Open Carry 04/19/2014

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BB62

Re: Columbus Open Carry 04/19/2014

Post by BB62 »

dcludwig wrote:Agreement on that. I already comment on YouTube, great job on the video, but wondered what were the pamphlets that were being handed out? (Randalf< on YouTube
The handout gave information about open carry in general, as well as Ohio law and the OSU code of student conduct - both of which limit on-campus firearm carry by students.
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Werz wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Sorry. Couldn't help myself.
I have a captioned video capture that makes me feel the same way. But I'm resisting the temptation to post it.

:twisted:
Don't hold back on MY behind, I mean, behalf.

:P
MyWifeSaidYes
slidelock

Post by slidelock »

Re: my request for updates on any university walks especially OU, someone sent me a PM saying" friend me on facebook and you'll get the updates you need." Unfortunately, that PM has disappeared. Can't imagine how that could happen. Please resend? Thanks