MAIG is coming to Columbus, again, this Friday August 30,

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: MAIG is coming to Columbus, again, this Friday August 30

Post by Chuck »

dcludwig wrote: ETA: Good photos there, Stryker! ('cept for that weird dude with the orange hat and 1890's mustache)
Yeah,
No wonder the cops were talking to him,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Rhino wrote:
ohiophotog wrote:Just has to be at noon on a work day when the majority of hardworking Americans are hard at work.....
Wait a minute. The majority of Americans are on public assistance now while we minority are hard at work supporting them. Oh. You said the "majority of hardworking Americans", didn't you? Okay.

When MAIG was first 'assembling', I walked down to talk with them, exchange contact information and take some photos.

They were complaining that THEIR turn out was low because all THEIR supporters were working :roll: I am not young by any stretch, but only 2 of MAIG's people looked even close to 'working age'!

PS. The interaction did not go as I hoped, after giving Blanche my business card, they got upset that I would dare take photos of them in a public place at a public rally without their expressed consent. :shock:

JLE
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Funny how they had no problem with getting in front of the news cameras.

:roll:
MyWifeSaidYes