Among those that open carry who also carries a b.u.g.

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Among those that open carry who also carries a b.u.g.

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Buy two motorcycles, give one to me and I'll teach you how to ride with confidence.
MyWifeSaidYes
troy bilt
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by troy bilt »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Buy two motorcycles, give one to me and I'll teach you how to ride with confidence.
If you can teach the other drivers to stop playing with there phones and pay attention to the road I would buy you two :lol:

But till then I will just keep the doors and top off the Jeep and feel a bit safer :oops:
I have struggled with dyslexia my entire life. I know it's spelled wrong but thanks for pointing it out.
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

troy bilt wrote: If you can teach the other drivers to stop playing with there phones and pay attention to the road I would buy you two :lol:

But till then I will just keep the doors and top off the Jeep and feel a bit safer :oops:
I have been run off the road on the interstate by truckers on their phones. You want to talk scary try that riding a bike at 75MPH! :twisted:
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
jmwildenthal

Post by jmwildenthal »

Para1445 OC in SIGTac holster http://www.sigsauer.com/StoreProductLis ... s-118.aspx;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; All-steel Taurus 85 in the pocket.
I am not a lawyer. This is not legal advice. If you want legal advice, pay an attorney for it.
NRA Certified Instructor
Glock23

Post by Glock23 »

I always carry a bug while open carrying, or concealed carrying for that matter. My bug is either a Kahr K9 or an NAA pug depending on the day and dress code.
Project Appleseed - IIT-II
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MG Precision Arms LTD
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MG-Preci ... 9336170645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;