Downtown CLE with AR-15 last week?

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

whoownsyou
Account Deactivated

Re: Downtown CLE with AR-15 last week?

Post by whoownsyou »

Cynyster wrote:I like how the one officer said... " you are scaring the hell out of people"

My response to that would have been....

Those people scare the hell out of me with the way they vote... can you do something about that? :twisted:
I can only answer for the actions I've actually taken. I cannot answer for somebody else's irrational fear of an object based solely on how it could be misused. I'm concerned for their mental health.

or

By having a gun here today, I haven't impacted anybody except maybe a would-be mugger. Meanwhile, they've used their cellphones to have men with guns interrupt somebody's day. That person has done more today to harm another person than I have in the last month or two. You might want to investigate them.
"If you can get the cows to attack each other whenever anybody brings up the reality of their situation, then you don't have to spend nearly as much controlling them directly." -Stefan Molyneux

"Most of what I do can be summed up by: I go around telling people that they should be free and they tell me, 'No, I shouldn't.'" -Larken Rose