New OC T-shirt

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

grampajeep

Re: New OC T-shirt

Post by grampajeep »

jenn72 wrote:Anyone want a new ohio OC shirt? Its been awhile since the other one so Im getting the itch to design and create new ones. I like the old ones but wanna try something new. Anyone want to give me some ideas?
If you make them we will come.

Gerry
noname

Post by noname »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:
noname wrote:Those are two butt ugle guns in that picture. Wish I would have bought more of the last shirts made..
You just called a 1911 "butt ugle[sic]"

That definitely deserves a butt kicking next time I see you.
I think many 1911s are beautiful, just not that one..
ol.

Ill stick to the stunning beauty of the Glocks anyhow...
I believe my God is sovereign, but man still has been given free will/freedom of choice..therefore my faith in God does not contradict my choice to carry firearms for self defense & protection.

(JOSH)
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

get my flag off you're foreign car gun !

Wait my guns made in Croatia.. :lol: (It does say U.S.A. on it though)
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
emt118

Post by emt118 »

I would love to get one
expo2248

Post by expo2248 »

alan93 wrote:a t shirt with a pic of a gun looking like its tucked into the belt line. Not only would it be a novelty but it would help desensitize people to guns.
I'd buy a few of these with the gun-in-belt scheme and jeez.. make it a 1911
The sheep do not want the dog around--he looks too much like the wolf. He reminds them there is danger out there just beyond the relative safety of the fence. The wolf also hates the dog. He knows it's the dog that stands between him and his prey. The dog is the reason the wolf is lean and why he is forced to stalk the darkness.
: Police
tdeal823

Post by tdeal823 »

I would be interested.
expo2248

Post by expo2248 »

I designed some of my own t shirts with these iron ons: http://www.irononsticker.com/iron-on-st ... 2&sort=20a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some of mine have 3 in the belt pistols. From 10 feet you can't tell them from real
The sheep do not want the dog around--he looks too much like the wolf. He reminds them there is danger out there just beyond the relative safety of the fence. The wolf also hates the dog. He knows it's the dog that stands between him and his prey. The dog is the reason the wolf is lean and why he is forced to stalk the darkness.
: Police
grampajeep

Post by grampajeep »

Well where are the shirts?

Gerry
Victory Bill

Post by Victory Bill »

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
Jakor

Post by Jakor »

Neat idea, but I almost didn't notice the 1911 barrel on the black powder pistol.

What if you pointed the gun the other way, and had the 1911 grips and trigger and such on a blackpowder barrel?

Just a thought.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from it's government." - Thomas Paine
HancockCountyHAl

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

expo2248 wrote:I designed some of my own t shirts with these iron ons: http://www.irononsticker.com/iron-on-st ... e=2&sort=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Like we really need the "HIT MAN" mentality here. Ban this guy.
HancockCountyHaL
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

grampajeep wrote:
jenn72 wrote:Anyone want a new ohio OC shirt? Its been awhile since the other one so Im getting the itch to design and create new ones. I like the old ones but wanna try something new. Anyone want to give me some ideas?
If you make them we will come.

Gerry
Put me down for a couple.. I might even wear one if there's enough. Xs in the size. LOL
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

HancockCountyHAl wrote:
expo2248 wrote:I designed some of my own t shirts with these iron ons: http://www.irononsticker.com/iron-on-st ... e=2&sort=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Like we really need the "HIT MAN" mentality here. Ban this guy.
No, sorry, we don't ban people just because they post something with which we may disagree. The only time someone gets banned from this forum is when they consistently and repeatedly break the Terms of Service. Even then, there is no ban until after repeated warnings have been ignored. The Moderators here do not take this matter lightly.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Has anyone had contact with Jen recently?
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Jake wrote:Has anyone had contact with Jen recently?
I have not, but Jen has been on our forums as recently as today.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.