Open Carry Meeting In Englewood Ohio

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

whitefeathersnpr

Re: Open Carry Meeting In Englewood Ohio

Post by whitefeathersnpr »

Sounds like 5:00 is the time, I will be there at 5:00 as well.

J.
spioi

Post by spioi »

I'm here a week early. Looks good so far. Nobody aeems to mind OC.
spioi

Post by spioi »

Just talked to the owner. This place is cool. He prefers armed patrons says he feels safer. I'm stuffed like a fat rat. This is good food.
DEFCON1

Post by DEFCON1 »

Enjoy the food and atmospere. It's a very carry friendly place. I'm looking forward to going back next week. The tea is good too. Dang, now I'm hungry.
Member in exile, out searching for Scavok.
spioi

Post by spioi »

had 2 pulled pork sammiches (this is how they spell it), 2 sides (corn pudding is a must try), and a drink. I could barely fit behind the steering wheel. my car definately leaned to the left.
JSLACK7851

Post by JSLACK7851 »

3 hours 32 minsI-75 S 201 mi..................................I think I'd need a motel room.....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Citizen of Ohio, United States of America
Lthrnck

Post by Lthrnck »

Well from the Moo Poll... with a + or - of 3... we should have roughly 2 to 8 people there.. LOL.

I have let a couple more locals know about our get together so maybe a couple more.

Anyone else thinks they can make it, please respond... but I am sure there will be plenty of seats..

If not we can go to the park... I don't think the City of Englewood has any problems with that anymore...Well they may have problems but not much they can do about it at the moment. :roll:

I will be there at 17:00 on Novemeber 6th.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

If you had called it anything other than an "Open Carry Meeting" there would be more of us there. Just my opinion.
Under the original topic it came up as a regular meet and great, then morfed into what you have now.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
whitefeathersnpr

Post by whitefeathersnpr »

I don't imagine you would be kicked out of the group and made to eat at another table if you were to choose not to carry openly. If you were, I would join ya for company. Just think of it as a meet and great where you are welcome to carry openly.

J.
theqbn

Post by theqbn »

Cruiser wrote:If you had called it anything other than an "Open Carry Meeting"
Why?
[ no longer active ]
DEFCON1

Post by DEFCON1 »

I agree Cruiser, eventhough I am an open carrier about half the time. I tried to post the meeting in another part of the forum, but it got bounced immediately to the events subforum which gets a lot less traffic. Sigh. I tried.

Everyone is welcome. Besides, no one is in charge here. It's just an idea that grew. A random and informal event that perhaps we can do every now and then for fun. The only agenda I have is to try to eat my weight in BBQ.
spioi

Post by spioi »

Oyu must be going for the eieio challenge. 2 pound pulled pork sammich with 2 ladles of sauce, a whole rack of ribs , 1/4 chicken, and 3 side in 1 hour. You can do eeeeet.
ASL-MEDIC

Post by ASL-MEDIC »

Can't make it, I have to work!!
DEFCON1

Post by DEFCON1 »

spioi wrote:Oyu must be going for the eieio challenge. 2 pound pulled pork sammich with 2 ladles of sauce, a whole rack of ribs , 1/4 chicken, and 3 side in 1 hour. You can do eeeeet.
Actually, I doubt I could get half way through that challenge. I'm no competitive eater. I was talking to the owner at Englewood, and they have applied to have Man VS Food do their challenge. I'd love to see that on TV, and for OADM to get the exposure. It's a great place, and I prefer it to Hickory River in Tipp City.

Maybe they can get a rivalry going, and Camille Ford (DROOL) will come in for an episode of Food Wars.

The EIEIO would keep me alive for about three days.

Chris
Lthrnck

Post by Lthrnck »

Tomorrow is the night.. don't forget.