Northwood LEO breaks OC'ers D/L in half

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Northwood LEO breaks OC'ers D/L in half

Post by Jake »

Daniel wrote:Sorry to hear about your loss, Mr. Magoo.
Very sorry here as well.....I hope she passed peacefully!
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D-Day
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by D-Day »

My condolences, Mr. Magoo. I can't imagine.
dclaarjr

Post by dclaarjr »

My condolences Mr. Magoo. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
NRA Certified Instructor for Basic Handgun and Personal Protection.
OFCC Member
4 County Conservation Club Member
US Army Veteran
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

My primary open, my bug concealed.
Spare mags. as necessary.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

MrMagoo wrote:I'm sorry to back out at the last minute but my wife's mom died this morning in Cleveland. I'll be thinking of everyone and the walk but I won't be there.
I'm sure you and the family will be in the thoughts and prayers of all of us as well.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flyin Pig

Post by Flyin Pig »

MrMagoo wrote:I'm sorry to back out at the last minute but my wife's mom died this morning in Cleveland. I'll be thinking of everyone and the walk but I won't be there.
I'm sorry for your loss, Magoo. Not gone, just gone on ahead. Prayers.
The Second Amendment states that the "right to keep and bear arms shall NOT BE INFRINGED." Those words do not leave any room for making compromises.
gllewellyn

Post by gllewellyn »

I too, am sorry for your loss. Thank you for the offer for the spare gun. Keep me updated on the walks, and I'll join you
Regulator2

Post by Regulator2 »

Outstanding !!!

I wish I could have been there, from the looks of things you ladies and gentlemen were not harrased at all,
but I guess I'll wait to hear first hand, and can't wait to see the News coverage

I was at my soldiers going away party, and things went well, he is excited about his deployment, around 150 people were there

excellent showing and I am proud to be a part of this organization, even though I couldn't attend
Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on thier behalf --George Orwell

Regulator 2
518th Gun Truck Co, OIF Vet
Zen

Post by Zen »

Boy it's really been a long time since I've been on! I missed this whole thing! Hope everything went well. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time. :(
Never submit, comply or follow the commands of an attacker...

OFCC & NRA Member