OK! So who OC'd at PITP?

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

dngreer wrote:I would like to believe what I hear, especially because I liked much of what was said, but they're still politicians...
Much the feeling I had at the end of the day.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

As I posted in the other PItP OC thread...
NavyChief wrote:Speaking just for myself as one of the OCers. I did not do it to make any kind of statement. It's just sorta how things worked out. Since the Governor was going to be there, I felt nice slacks and a tucked shirt were in order. Somehow, a sport coat seemed a little too over the top, though. I have no "tuckable" holsters; was not interested in carrying the P3AT on a "road trip," and didn't want to leave the wife without her 642 (my only other realistic pocket carry piece). That left me with two IWB options without cover garment - I went with the Model 60 at about the 3:30/4:00 position. Yes, it was OC - yet still low key enough I'd bet I could have walked into most stores and at most 50% of the folks that saw me would've noticed.
...oh, the other OC option would've been the XD - just not "purty 'nuff" for a picnic with the Governor, IMHO. :lol:
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.