stand up

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Folks ... please.... please folks pay no attention to the Stillers fan behind the curtain..

Nothing to see...
except 3 wins and a Defense that's kickin' hiney. Baby! 8)
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dngreer

Post by dngreer »

But they're not a solid 3-0 like Indy... Now the Browns, they will finish a ROCK SOLID 1-15. Jeez, it's wonderful to be a Browns fan these days...
Protect and exercise our 2nd amendment rights before we have none to protect or exercise.
2Fast4You

Post by 2Fast4You »

O no you didn't !!

Bill
We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless."
Timmy44221

Post by Timmy44221 »

dngreer wrote:But they're not a solid 3-0 like Indy... Now the Browns, they will finish a ROCK SOLID 1-15. Jeez, it's wonderful to be a Browns fan these days...
I dint mean to dissapoint, but it has always been great to be a Browns fan.

I mean they have never won a super bowl, and they have only made it to the playoffs a small number of times. And that is for their entire existance, not just the expantion team.

The only heratige the Browns have is losing. That saud, I am an avid Browns fan.
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

OK!! ALL YOU CLEVELAND FANS GO BACK TO YOU ROOMS AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

STEELER FANS LINE UP FOR DOUBLE DIPPED,DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CONES!!
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
McM

Post by McM »

Jronjakoh wrote: STEELER FANS LINE UP FOR DOUBLE DIPPED,DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CONES!!
Isaly's skyscraper cones?? Yum.........
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Timmy44221 wrote:
dngreer wrote:But they're not a solid 3-0 like Indy... Now the Browns, they will finish a ROCK SOLID 1-15. Jeez, it's wonderful to be a Browns fan these days...
I dint mean to dissapoint, but it has always been great to be a Browns fan.

I mean they have never won a super bowl, and they have only made it to the playoffs a small number of times. And that is for their entire existance, not just the expantion team.

The only heratige the Browns have is losing. That saud, I am an avid Browns fan.
Don't feel bad. I've always been partial to the Packers.