Need OC holster suggestions for Glock 21

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

I can conceal my full sized Beretta Brigadier with no problems. I wear it with an untucked shirt and it conceals just fine.
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Bianchi 7 is a good choice. I used the cant for the Llama. Can draw smoothly and fast if I need the gun. Thumb break can be snapped open with the thumb when drawing for the gun.
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
dngreer

Post by dngreer »

fisher wrote:http://www.blackhawkhq.com/ProductDetai ... rod=BH-410

Serpa holsters are SMOOOOOOOTH.
+1! Serpa blackhawks seem like a great way to go. They are getting great reviews!
Protect and exercise our 2nd amendment rights before we have none to protect or exercise.