Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tactical_swizz

Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

Post by tactical_swizz »

I just noticed the other day that the Antonio's Pizza in Wadsworth now has the dreaded gun buster sign. I think this is a new thing. I've picked pizza's up there in the past, but I don't recall there ever being a sign. Can anybody else confirm or deny this?
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

Post by schmieg »

There are few greater sacrifices you can make for the cause than to give up pizza at your favorite joint.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
tactical_swizz

Post by tactical_swizz »

I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

tactical_swizz wrote:I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...
Ooof! I'm more traditional in my tastes - sausage, onion, mushroom and black olives. :lol:
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

schmieg wrote:
tactical_swizz wrote:I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...
Ooof! I'm more traditional in my tastes - sausage, onion, mushroom and black olives. :lol:
What? No pineapples? :P
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

schmieg wrote:
You know, Schmieg, the guy is clearly grieving over the lose of his favorite pizza , possibly forever, and you ain't help'in things !
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
schmieg wrote:
You know, Schmieg, the guy is clearly grieving over the lose of his favorite pizza , possibly forever, and you ain't help'in things !
No, I'm fully sympathetic with him, just not sympatico with his choice of pizza. I'd be upset as well.
-- Mike

Ghost Recon

Post by Ghost Recon »

I now make my own. Pretty easy really. I refuse to spend one dime at the local posted pizza place here in Middlefield.