Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

Postby tactical_swizz » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 am

I just noticed the other day that the Antonio's Pizza in Wadsworth now has the dreaded gun buster sign. I think this is a new thing. I've picked pizza's up there in the past, but I don't recall there ever being a sign. Can anybody else confirm or deny this?
tactical_swizz

Re: Antonio's Pizza - Wadsworth

Postby schmieg » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 pm

There are few greater sacrifices you can make for the cause than to give up pizza at your favorite joint.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Postby tactical_swizz » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:26 am

I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...
tactical_swizz

Postby schmieg » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 pm

tactical_swizz wrote:I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...

Ooof! I'm more traditional in my tastes - sausage, onion, mushroom and black olives. :lol:
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Postby Javelin Man » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:52 pm

schmieg wrote:
tactical_swizz wrote:I know! Their Ranch Potato Skin Pizza is amazing! It kind of broke my heart a little...

Ooof! I'm more traditional in my tastes - sausage, onion, mushroom and black olives. :lol:

What? No pineapples? :P
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Postby 3FULLMAGS+1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:01 pm

schmieg wrote:

You know, Schmieg, the guy is clearly grieving over the lose of his favorite pizza , possibly forever, and you ain't help'in things !
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Postby schmieg » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 pm

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
schmieg wrote:

You know, Schmieg, the guy is clearly grieving over the lose of his favorite pizza , possibly forever, and you ain't help'in things !

No, I'm fully sympathetic with him, just not sympatico with his choice of pizza. I'd be upset as well.
-- Mike

schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Postby Ghost Recon » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:02 am

I now make my own. Pretty easy really. I refuse to spend one dime at the local posted pizza place here in Middlefield.
Ghost Recon

Return to Criminal Protection Zones (CPZs)