BW3 harpers point

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

djom1cincy

BW3 harpers point

Post by djom1cincy »

I stopped in for some of their dry rub today. I was carrying and forgot about how anti they are until I hit the door. To my amazement they didn’t have a gb sign up. I looked it over twice to make sure. Nothing on either set of doors. Maybe they are making changes.
Daniel
U.S.M.C. 96-00
Brian D.

Re: BW3 harpers point

Post by Brian D. »

Others occasionally report the same thing. Maybe individual franchisees ( if they have franchises) or general managers have some say in the matter.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
pediem
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by pediem »

The BW3 in Medina did not post (though my info may be a bit out of date, as I moved a year ago).
502ci
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by 502ci »

pediem wrote:The BW3 in Medina did not post (though my info may be a bit out of date, as I moved a year ago).
I was in there a couple weeks ago and saw no signs.
Nothing to see here...move along.
concreteguy

Post by concreteguy »

Brian D. wrote:Others occasionally report the same thing. Maybe individual franchisees ( if they have franchises) or general managers have some say in the matter.

I've been told some are franchised.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

I took part in an open carry walk a few years back in Massillon , Oh. and after the walk those of us who hung around had lunch at a BW3 and we were all open carrying and the manager was happy to have us.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".