Invited into a CPZ

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Buckeyedoc

Re: Invited into a CPZ

Post by Buckeyedoc »

We go to a rather large church. The pastor is very Pro-2A and carries quite often. He allows carry in our church. Our church doesn't answer to a governing body (Catholic diocese, Baptist convention, etc). Our pastor is the final authority. Some time ago, he was given a list of those members who regularly carry in church. We have a large population of LEOs and retired cops, state and federal agents. I pity the fool who tries anything at our church. :D If you are a member of a church, then I would discuss carrying with the pastor (or priest or whatever). If they allow you to carry in the church, I would get that in writing, just in case.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Invited into a CPZ

Post by Sevens »

Your list is obnoxious and offers some pretty rotten images if you step back and look at it.

But I do like a written permission that hopefully helps the place opt-out of State law.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!