Found Sign on Cooler in BACK of an AmeriStop in Chillicothe

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docachna

Re: Found Sign on Cooler in BACK of an AmeriStop in Chillico

Post by docachna »

18M_RWR wrote:
If I shouldn't tell others about the sign so as not to potentially put them under notice, then it seems this post should be deleted.
My questions about it have been sufficiently answered.
Boy, I feel like I just watched that season of "Dallas" where everything that happened for the whole preceding season --- didn't actually happen -- it was just a dream.

You all just THOUGHT you read a thread about a sign by a cooler.

:|
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Found Sign on Cooler in BACK of an AmeriStop in Chillico

Post by gaptrick »

This has been brought up numerous times her on the forums.

Until someone can show me where it is written in the RC that a post on a forum I frequent that says a particular place is a go or a no go regarding firearm carry is considered to be sufficient notice, I will continue to pay no attention and leave it to me to look for myself.

I'm happy I have the same color socks on most of the time. A mind like that is now burdened with remembering some beverage store in Chillothe?

God help us ALL...
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY