Applebee's in willoughby

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ohiozx3

Applebee's in willoughby

Post by ohiozx3 »

Posted as you walk in the first set of doors. No firearms. do not patronize as I had too. I will be leaving a note on the receipt for the manager and never returning. I hate giving places like this my money, but feeding my starving wife and 2 year old didn't leave me many options.
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
Brian D.

Re: Applebee's in willoughby

Post by Brian D. »

Pretty sure that whole chain is posted, or corporate wants them to be anyhow.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Macedonia never posted.....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Took the father in law out for Veteran's day to the one in Garfield Heights and it wasn't posted.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

As I recall from a prior thread on this. Applebee's corporate doesn't require their locations to be posted. Unfortunately the same company owns most of the franchises at least in Northern Ohio and they do post all their businesses, not just Applebee's.
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Last time I looked around Cincytucky the Applebee's on the Ohio side were posted, northern Ky. maybe, maybe not. Could be different franchisees, or it reflects the fact gun buster signs don't carry force of law in the Bluegrass as they do in the Buckeye.

I had to think back because once a restaurant gets written off in my mind it gets sort of forgotten about.

********************************************************************************
concreteguy

Post by concreteguy »

Brian D. wrote:Pretty sure that whole chain is posted, or corporate wants them to be anyhow.
Lancaster used to be posted. Not anymore. There are a couple of threads covering Applebee's. I've also been to one around Dayton that was not posted.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

i would eat the swill out of a trash can behind a boarded up denny's before eating at applebee's. :twisted:
Black Rifles Matter
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

steves 50de wrote:i would eat the swill out of a trash can behind a boarded up denny's before eating at applebee's. :twisted:
Remind me to take you out to dinner sometime Steve, that would be fun to watch. :lol:

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

steves 50de wrote:i would eat the swill out of a trash can behind a boarded up denny's before eating at applebee's. :twisted:
You would be a cheap date! My wife insists on eating the swill indoors.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
centermass

Post by centermass »

Not the Toledo area that I'm aware of. Certainly not Sylvania.
Thy rod and thy staff and thy .357, they comfort me.
Ray

Post by Ray »

Wife & I ate the Applebee's in Huber Heights the other day & I didn't see any signs any where. So I carried it on in concealed.
Just thought I'd let you all know about this one not being posted.

Ray
Me and my
XD-9
Taurus 38
PT638 Pro-380
P-22
Sig 9 for wife
NRA Member
CombatShotgunner

Post by CombatShotgunner »

I live right by there. Come to the Firehouse Pub on Chardon Road and 91 next. Ask for me.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

CombatShotgunner wrote:I live right by there. Come to the Firehouse Pub on Chardon Road and 91 next. Ask for me.
Do they know you by that name?

I can't imagine the reaction caused by walking into a pub and shouting "I'm looking for a combat shotgunner!"

Actually, I CAN imagine it and the results aren't pretty.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

dl1911 wrote:As I recall from a prior thread on this. Applebee's corporate doesn't require their locations to be posted. Unfortunately the same company owns most of the franchises at least in Northern Ohio and they do post all their businesses, not just Applebee's.
The one at the Massillon Marketplace, (Massillon, Ohio), is posted....or at least it was. It's been so long since I've been there. They had one of those signs that had a transparent backing and black letters that was put on the glass door and you'd miss it even if you were looking for it. I might be mistaken, but I think they were the ones that told me I couldn't carry when they saw the gun on my hip. My food was already on my table so I asked if I could finish my meal first and the manager said yes, but that I'd leave if they wanted me too. That's how I found out about the sign. I wish they would have asked me to leave, :wink: ,if ya know what I mean.

I've left them a no guns- no money card,....maybe three times...... along with a note that read......."we're eating next door at IHOP"
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".