World of Bounce in Columbus

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Cruikshank1

World of Bounce in Columbus

Post by Cruikshank1 »

Getting ready to take my son to a birthday party at World of Bounce. Anyone know if the dont allow CCW? Ill update after if I dont see an update before.

Thanks!
Cruikshank1

Re: World of Bounce in Columbus

Post by Cruikshank1 »

No posted signs at World of bounce on Hamilton Road in Columbus Ohio. Nor could I find anything on their website. Looks like they allow ccw on grounds.

Thanks.
Matt
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Places like that where there are lots of children around will probably be a "gun free zone"..... :roll: .........but not always. Even though I normally openly carry, I'd probably conceal at a place like that so all the "mommies" won't get upset.....and again, :roll:
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Bombarde32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Bombarde32 »

Even if they are not posted, I'd definitely recommend a good retention holster so you don't lose your weapon in the bouncy house. :lol:
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Places like that where there are lots of children around will probably be a "gun free zone"..... :roll: .........but not always. Even though I normally openly carry, I'd probably conceal at a place like that so all the "mommies" won't get upset.....and again, :roll:
Agreed. Not the place to flex the 2A muscle or OC on principal or comfort if the bottom line it to protect your kids. Scary guns and Moms against scary things don't mix here...
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

gaptrick wrote:
3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Places like that where there are lots of children around will probably be a "gun free zone"..... :roll: .........but not always. Even though I normally openly carry, I'd probably conceal at a place like that so all the "mommies" won't get upset.....and again, :roll:
Agreed. Not the place to flex the 2A muscle or OC on principal or comfort if the bottom line it to protect your kids. Scary guns and Moms against scary things don't mix here...
Let me fix that for ya...."guns, (not "scary" guns), and mommies afraid of their own shadow don't mix here". Hows that? ( I know what you ment though. :wink:
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
RichN

Post by RichN »

Some people really don't get sarcasm, do they?
"Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

Ha! I sometimes think that adding a sarcasm disclaimer or a smiley face demeans the reader therefore I omit them most the time.

With this being a pro gun forum and pro gun being the common denominator, I put a lot of faith in readers ability to comprehend my point. Hopefully my posts don't need a whole lot if fixing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :evil: :cry: :lol:
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY