Hearing things

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

concreteguy

Re: Hearing things

Post by concreteguy »

I wasn't suggesting anyone do something illegal. I was wondering if I'm the only one who has heard similar verbal statements from others. I've almost ran out of fingers and toes counting the times I've had to go back to the car and disarm because of the place the group chose.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

concreteguy wrote:I wasn't suggesting anyone do something illegal. I was wondering if I'm the only one who has heard similar verbal statements from others. I've almost ran out of fingers and toes counting the times I've had to go back to the car and disarm because of the place the group chose.
I've not heard anyone say that, although I'm sure there are some people that do that. Most of the time when I went to someplace with a group it's usually been at the last place I worked, and employees there couldn't carry on the job anyway. If you mean friends and family, most of mine don't try to go places that are CPZ's anyway. One of my relatives tries to avoid places that choose to be CPZ's, and she doesn't even carry yet. For her it's the principle of the thing.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

I try my best to stay away from known CPZ's.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

The events in France should serve as a reminder to stay out of places where you are told by others, who by the way will do NOTHING to protect you themselves, not to bring along yourself-defensive tools.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.