CPZ - Carrabba's Italian Grill

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docachna

Re: CPZ - Carrabba's Italian Grill

Post by docachna »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Carrying in a no gun zone could have it's negative conseqences....but then it might be the difference in whether you live to see another day.....better to be safe than permanently sorry :?
Many folks adopt this approach. It's an individual decision that each person must make.

I will say that many "older" folks I know, as they move on in years, increasingly seem to take the attitude that they have less to lose in a criminal proceeding, and would rather be alive and charged than be a dead guy who followed a poorly thought-out statute.

YMMV.

Not encouraging anyone to commit any criminal offense.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

docachna wrote:
3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Carrying in a no gun zone could have it's negative conseqences....but then it might be the difference in whether you live to see another day.....better to be safe than permanently sorry :?
Many folks adopt this approach. It's an individual decision that each person must make.

I will say that many "older" folks I know, as they move on in years, increasingly seem to take the attitude that they have less to lose in a criminal proceeding, and would rather be alive and charged than be a dead guy who followed a poorly thought-out statute.
Without this so-called "poorly thought-out statute", I dare say Ohio would not have a concealed handgun law on the books today.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Imcrazy

Post by Imcrazy »

JustaShooter wrote:
docachna wrote:

Without this so-called "poorly thought-out statute", I dare say Ohio would not have a concealed handgun law on the books today.
I'd agree with that, I would just like to see it become a non-criminal matter, IE a civil matter only like some states have moved to.
-Aaron