Regal Cinemas Willoughby

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Regal Cinemas Willoughby

Post by AzRanger »

I read that they were going to do this and sure enough!!!! Regal Cinemas in Willoughby are now posted!! I gave 'em a NO GUNS=NO MONEY card!

AzRanger 8)
God made man, Colt made them equal
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Regal Cinemas Willoughby

Post by Javelin Man »

Keep it up, perhaps they'll see the folly of their ways. Fat chance though. But there are other options for us.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I will not go to that theatre again! Well, I may make an exception if there's a movie that I want to see and absolutely can't see anywhere else! But I'll be complaining to the mgr. when I leave!!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

AzRanger wrote:I will not go to that theatre again! Well, I may make an exception if there's a movie that I want to see and absolutely can't see anywhere else! But I'll be complaining to the mgr. when I leave!!
Weigh that against the possibility of NEEDING your gun on the way into/out of that theater. To me it's a no-brainer...like most of today's movies. Hmmm.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

AzRanger wrote:I will not go to that theatre again! Well, I may make an exception if there's a movie that I want to see and absolutely can't see anywhere else! But I'll be complaining to the mgr. when I leave!!

......the other option......wait till it comes out on video and rent it and send 'em a copy of your rental receipt .......and don't forget to mention the chips and cola, (wallmart great value pop and chips :lol: ), was cheaper than their sky high snack prices too .......the kick I get from doing that alone, makes it worth the wait :twisted: ......just another one of life's simple pleasures, eh !

It's just a matter of patience, (and training, for those who have young kids that think they can't wait), and just think of how many movies one can rent on the money saved from just one trip to the theater w/ a couple kids!

One thing to ponder....when and were is the NEXT theater shooting going to take place since they're all wanting to advertise that their disarming all their customers for the criminals,.......maybe it will be "coming to a theater near you"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by 3FULLMAGS+1 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Another thing that crossed my mind about your statement. How many times are you going to make an exception?

After you watch the movie and complain to the manager, he's probably going to think, (but not say it to ya).....we posted and you STILL came and we STILL got your money so we're STILL going to leave the sign up!
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

There has not been a movie made, nor will there ever be, that would entice me to see it unarmed. "let's see... Aurora CO in the one hand, contributing to Tom Hanks bottom line in the other..." No brainer. That goes for more than movies....

Az... Sure this is a recent posting? I'll drop a NGNM card off too...
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CroManGun »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
Another thing that crossed my mind about your statement. How many times are you going to make an exception?

After you watch the movie and complain to the manager, he's probably going to think, (but not say it to ya).....we posted and you STILL came and we STILL got your money so we're STILL going to leave the sign up!
And you'll STILL keep coming baaaaack!
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

All true!!!