PIQUA WAFFLE HOUSE

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OHIOSTEVE

PIQUA WAFFLE HOUSE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

Played at an open mic last night in Vandalia. Afterwards I was starving so we stopped in at the Piqua waffle house on the way home.. scanned for signs since the Sidney one is newly posted and saw nothing..... on the way out my wife points to the ground and said " LOOK THERE" .. sure enough a no guns sign laying on the ground inside the door where you could not see it going in. I contemplated picking up the trash just to be a nice guy but figured there was some law against it so I just left it there and made a mental not to not go there anymore.
Brian D.

Re: PIQUA WAFFLE HOUSE

Post by Brian D. »

I bet the employees/manager/owner didn't post a sign in that entry area to begin with.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
OHIOSTEVE

Re: PIQUA WAFFLE HOUSE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

I think they did because the sidney store is newly posted. I THINK they both have the same area manager. She started to post em when CCW became law in Ohio and I talked her out of it ( she was a customer of mine) Evidently they had issues with an open carrier freaking out customers. so they posted.