Active Killer's Diary-Elefritz Blog

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

Active Killer's Diary-Elefritz Blog

Post by mreising »

I debated putting this in the training and tactics section but decided Elefritz's comments at the end, regarding whether the theater being a CPZ factored into the nut job's (no mention of his name from me) target choice, were more appropriate to this section.

Active Killer's Diary

I tend to agree with him that sometimes we want something to be true even though it may not be. We need to make sure we keep our arguments clear, concise and truthful.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Active Killer's Diary-Elefritz Blog

Post by TSiWRX »

I've yet to read through the references he linked out to, but just from skimming the article itself, I'd have to agree - we need to be sure to fuel our side of the debate with truthful information.
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio