Croghan Colonial Bank (Tiffin)

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

painiac

Croghan Colonial Bank (Tiffin)

Post by painiac »

Has anyone attempted to speak with Croghan Colonial Bank regarding their Gunbuster signs?

I found one post about Croghan here, with no resolution mentioned, from 2010: http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php? ... n#p3935066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Croghan Colonial Bank (Tiffin)

Post by Javelin Man »

I've not tried with Croghan Colonial. I worked with Firelands Credit Union in Bellevue and I believe they've taken their signs down a couple years after I left them. Old Fort Bank posted signs and I sent a polite letter to the president and received a personal phone call from him two weeks later explaining that as we spoke, the signs were being removed at every location. So my track record is pretty good but I'll step out of the batter's box to let someone try. I won't bother with Sutton Bank as I know the obstinate bull-headed president and he never changes his opinion, just like his father.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George