Carraba's in Maumee

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dlgeorge

Carraba's in Maumee

Post by dlgeorge »

Carraba's in maumee on Dussell has a sign on the entrance prohibiting firearms. It's not the typical gun buster sign with the red circle, just words on a placard. Too bad, it's a good restaurant. I didn't see it in the DNPWA database.
mreising

Re: Carraba's in Maumee

Post by mreising »

Is it the Division of Liquor Control sign, i.e., "Warning, if you are carrying a firearm . . . you may be guilty of a felony"? If so, that doesn't apply to CHL holders.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
dlgeorge

Post by dlgeorge »

No it's not that one; I know what you're referring to. This one is about 5" square and just says something like: Firearms prohibited on these premises" or something very close to that.
concreteguy

Post by concreteguy »

The Carraba's close to Polaris was not posted the last time I was there.