BW3 West Carrollton

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

BW3 West Carrollton

Post by charliej47 »

There are no anti-gun signs in the doors for this BW3.
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
Brian D.

Re: BW3 West Carrollton

Post by Brian D. »

Did they get new front doors/windows lately?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
mreising

Post by mreising »

At other locations, their signs are not the typical "gun buster" sign. Theirs are just a statement on the window that "(BW3) bans guns on these premises". I missed it a couple of times at some other B-dubs. I wouldn't go but my wife has a weekly tradition of meeting with friends there, so, . . ., "Yes dear" :) .
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

:D I looked at both doors and the windows on each side of the doors and did not see any signs or wording. I'll look again the next time I'm there.
Charles Johnson Jr
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
mreising

Post by mreising »

charliej47 wrote::D I looked at both doors and the windows on each side of the doors and did not see any signs or wording. I'll look again the next time I'm there.
That's great. Let's hope it is a change in philosophy on their part.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Darkness

Post by Darkness »

After giving a speech to my co-workers about not patronizing places with No Carry signs, we went to BW3 off Tylersville in Mason for lunch.

The huge No Guns sign that was plastered on the front door is gone. No gun-buster sign at all, and I made sure to look.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Let's hope they have indeed changed their minds. I used to like BW's for both the food and socializing aspects. And there always seems to be one nearby when I'm traveling, often within walking distance of the hotel.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I've ordered wings to go multiple times and never saw any signs. I've never made it past the pick-up counter, though. Most recent visit was today to pick up lunch.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

:lol: I went again and looked everywhere and could not find any gun-buster signs.

I was the designated driver and was happy that we have a place we can go to and have a good time.
Charles Johnson Jr
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice