Trainco Truck Driving School, Perrysburg, Oh.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Marsh

Trainco Truck Driving School, Perrysburg, Oh.

Post by Marsh »

I am currently in the process of securing school for my CDL class "A" license. It's just an upgrade as i already have my class "B" license. My question for the forum is would this fall under the school campus guidelines of Ohio as a "no carry" institution. None of the building entrances are posted however i wouldn't want to be guilty of carrying in an establishment where it's off limits. Thanx in advance for any help anyone can give who might know. Marsh.. :?:
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Trainco Truck Driving School, Perrysburg, Oh.

Post by techmike »

Trainco is a private company, so they would be responsible for posting on their buildings. Not posted, it is assumed OK to carry. However, doesn't the State of Ohio have an inspection facility on the Trainco campus? I don't know about that. And, IANAL.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

I'm actually not sure about that I will have to check
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
Berrin87

Post by Berrin87 »

Very useful information on truck driving learning. Few months ago, took driving lessons from a Port Macquarie Driving School and professional training at an affordable price. Glad that I passed the test in very first attempt itself.