Eastgate mall ...posted

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

soldier24

Eastgate mall ...posted

Post by soldier24 »

I just moved out to Eastgate and had went to the mall, I noticed right on the glass of the front doors as the gun buster signs.

:cry:
Army * Infantry
Iraq 2006-2007
--------------------------
XD-s .45
CZ 75 P-07 -carry gun
XD .45
Kel tec pf9
JediSkipdogg

Re: Eastgate mall ...posted

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Welcome to the area. I've lived out here for 8 years and it's been posted ever since I've lived here. None of the anchor stores are posted and I love Kohls so generally I carry if I'm just running in there. Not much I ever need in that mall since I ditched Time Warner and am not running in there on a monthly basis to complain.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Sears and JCPenney in addition to Kohls are what draw me to that facility. Not much inside the mall interests me. I haven't seen a sign on any of those three stores.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

One time for my CHL renewal I got my pictures from that little sit down self serve photo booth out in the aisle. Just the right size and four pix for a dollar. I thought about making one "tough guy" pose where my handgun got into the picture with me but that bit of whimsy quickly passed. :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.