FINALLY - A Large Coporation with some sanity

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: FINALLY - A Large Coporation with some sanity

Post by Sevens »

evan price wrote:Maybe it's a Taurus... 8)
C'mon, bro! Look at the slide mounted safety!

Sheesh! Amateur!
:lol:
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
macmak
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by macmak »

Reynolds and Reynolds parent company is Universal Computer Systems headquartered in Houston, TX.

I worked for them in Houston in the late 70's and early 80's. The owner is a gun guy and most of those around him are also. I carried the whole time I was there as did others.
One of the owner's gun safes was in the building filled with some very nice items.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Tweed Ring wrote:I support this employer for their choice, just as I support employers who choose to go in a different direction.
I support property owners their right to choose what happens on their property, but I additionally choose to support and reward those employers who get it when it comes to self defense however I can.

Their property, their choice. My wallet, my choice.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Exactly.