FINALLY - A Large Coporation with some sanity

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

synack2

FINALLY - A Large Coporation with some sanity

Post by synack2 »

Hey all I was recently doing some side IT work and was at Reynolds and Reynolds in Dayton, OH. They are a huge employer in the Dayton Area that employs hundreds if not thousands of people. They have tried to hire me directly a few times, but they don't like the smokers and I refused to quit smoking.

I just thought I would share a business that finally has some common sense for a change, almost makes me want to quit smoking and go work there!

Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: FINALLY - A Large Coporation with some sanity

Post by kcclark »

I was a contractor there in the late '90s. Enjoyed my time there. Does surprise me they would post this sign. Must be some personal protection believers very high up in the company.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Where is the LIKE button!
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

That sign will do more to reduce parking lot crime than any "Moms Demand Safety" action.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

UGH! A Beretta?! I couldn't work there either. Ptooey.

:wink:
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
gransport

Post by gransport »

They are very forward thinking, even bring in instructors for internal CCW classes for their staff.

Also, they hold a bullseye pistol league at Sim-Trainer (a local indoor range where I instruct).
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

Am I to understand they let employees carry? Where do I sign up?!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Where can I get a sign like that?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
synack2

Post by synack2 »

FormerNavy wrote:Am I to understand they let employees carry? Where do I sign up?!

From talking to some of the employees, yes The CEO and several of the Execs carry and the encourage all employees/visitors to carry if properly licensed as well. They do require/ask it is concealed though. I believe the offer to pay for CHL classes, NRA Classes and some other types of self defense training as well. They are really focused on the health and well being of there employees. It seem like a great place to work. This day when I was there I was doing some work in their Credit Union which is in the same building.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

synack2 wrote:
FormerNavy wrote:Am I to understand they let employees carry? Where do I sign up?!

From talking to some of the employees, yes The CEO and several of the Execs carry and the encourage all employees/visitors to carry if properly licensed as well. They do require/ask it is concealed though. I believe the offer to pay for CHL classes, NRA Classes and some other types of self defense training as well. They are really focused on the health and well being of there employees. It seem like a great place to work. This day when I was there I was doing some work in their Credit Union which is in the same building.

That's just awesome.... but no jobs listed for my profession. :|
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

I worked for them before Relizon (Workflow One) broke off from them. Posting of the sign really surprises me.
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

synack2 wrote:

This makes me happy. I wish more employers would follow suit.
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Sevens wrote:UGH! A Beretta?! I couldn't work there either. Ptooey.

:wink:
Maybe it's a Taurus... 8)
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Awesome, this is what we need.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I support this employer for their choice, just as I support employers who choose to go in a different direction.