BW3 West Chester

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BeltFedWeapon

BW3 West Chester

Post by BeltFedWeapon »

So tonight I am concealing and carrying to dinner with my family. We go to BW3 in West Chester which for some time did not have any prohibition to CCW. As I drove past the front door I kept looking for a sign and nothing was evident. As I was walking in there is a sign with white text saying something to the effect of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. does not allow guns on the premises". So, no typical gun buster sign but a text box that can be overlooked if you are conditioned to see the red or white gun profile with a slash through it.
Brian D.

Re: BW3 West Chester

Post by Brian D. »

In spite of reading time and time again that the entire BW3 chain posts with 'No Guns' signs, I have seen the odd location that has NEVER put the signs up, through many years.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Curzyk

Re: BW3 West Chester

Post by Curzyk »

The Sawmill Road BW3 near Powell is posted in the lower right corner of the inner door, saying something like "bans guns on the premises". It's okay, I'm not really a fan of their food.