Valero Willowick

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Valero Willowick

Post by AzRanger »

I stopped at the Valero on E.305 and the S. Marginal in Willowick and they were posted. I gave them a NGNM card and actually had a nice talk with them. The one guy adamant against firearms said his employees were scared at night and didn't want any guns in there. When I told him that sign made law abiding citizens obey or not come in but NOT criminals he had nothing to say. The stupidity of these people are amazing! :shock:

AzRanger 8)
God made man, Colt made them equal
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Valero Willowick

Post by Aesinsp »

Everyone has time to 'evolve'.. until they don't.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Atilla

Post by Atilla »

I've gotten diesel there a few times but never went inside. Next month when I need fuel (50mpg tdi) I'll stop by with a NMNG card and chat with the mgr before I top off at Speedway.
C'mon! We're all going to die, die standing up!
BobK

Post by BobK »

Let him know there are zero Valero's posted in Texas, including the company headquarters.

I am quite confident there has never been an instance of a concealed carry licensee using a handgun to unlawfully harm a Valero employee.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
rDigital

Post by rDigital »

I always avoid that Valero for this reason.
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

There never was a NG sign until these new owners took over. Just within the last week it's become a Sunoco! The new owners are…uh well….foreign. :shock:
God made man, Colt made them equal