courthouse visit today

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bobk2579

courthouse visit today

Post by bobk2579 »

Had to go to county clerks office today. I of course locked SW shield 9 in car. i emty all metal into the box at door and forgot I had my cree led lite in belt case I tossed it in box and went through detector an collected my stuff.
The deputy came over and and said let me check out your flashlight. I unholster it and hand it to him. he turns it and says " you know what these edges are for dont you? (front edge of bezzel)
You push it in and twist back and forth!
Not what I expected for sure but had to laugh. He then hands back and says take care. Good guys at door today for sure.
PF-9
DB-380
Taurus TCP
Bombarde32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: courthouse visit today

Post by Bombarde32 »

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Here's how it should have gone down:

Them "You know what these edges are for don't you?" (front edge of bezel)
Me: "Sure do, officer. I caught the clap from my last girlfriend, and I use the pointy part to scratch when it itches."

Wouldn't it be fun to see how quickly they drop it? :lol:

Disclaimer: I do not have VD. :wink:
fyrfytr310

Re: courthouse visit today

Post by fyrfytr310 »

Bombarde32 wrote:Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Here's how it should have gone down:

Them "You know what these edges are for don't you?" (front edge of bezel)
Me: "Sure do, officer. I caught the clap from my last girlfriend, and I use the pointy part to scratch when it itches."

Wouldn't it be fun to see how quickly they drop it? :lol:

Disclaimer: I do not have VD. :wink:
I have never found disclaimers after such statements to bear much fruit. :P
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe