Macy's Fairlawn

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bonedude

Macy's Fairlawn

Post by bonedude »

On my most recent trip through Macy's at summit mall I noticed a sign. It's either new or I just didn't notice it the last time I was there, which would be totally possible. It's black and about ankle high. "No Smoking, Photography, Handguns". Bottom left of the door nearest the front face of the Mall.
metalcd

Re: Macy's Fairlawn

Post by metalcd »

hmm, good thing i dont go to macy's. but i did notice the code of conduct sign at the entrance to the mall it self stating something about no firearms.
wls

Post by wls »

I noticed one on Macy's in Easton, very obvious, hard to miss. Makes one wonder if Macy's is starting a "no guns" policy which would be a huge mistake.
LegoGlock

Post by LegoGlock »

What about the other entrances at Summit Mall that are not posted?
“If I am not for myself, then who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when?”
Fonejack54

Post by Fonejack54 »

Hey guys,
It was determined long ago not to announce your noticing of signs here because the rest of us cannot claim unknowingly entering a CPZ if we have read your post.
You are new so we can let you slide this once. lOL !!
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

No smoking whilst you're taking a picture of your handgun!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Fonejack54 wrote:Hey guys,
It was determined long ago not to announce your noticing of signs here because the rest of us cannot claim unknowingly entering a CPZ if we have read your post.
Like I could possibly remember the CPZ sightings I read about in her even if I tried. And even if I remembered one and went there, if I don't see one my assumption is that they smartened up and removed it.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!