Wink's in Beachwood

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

joe98

Wink's in Beachwood

Post by joe98 »

Went to Wink's in Beachwood, which recently opened...

The only sign I saw was the old "WARNING: If you are carrying a firearm..." sign near the door, which I am under the impression is now incorrect. If a bar has this particular sign posted and nothing else, am I good to carry?

This seems weird to me, since they just opened.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Wink's in Beachwood

Post by JustaShooter »

It's not that it is incorrect, it just doesn't apply to you if you have your license. If they haven't posted a different gunbuster sign or equivalent, you are fine - as long as you don't drink...
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

joe98 wrote:Went to Wink's in Beachwood, which recently opened...

The only sign I saw was the old "WARNING: If you are carrying a firearm..." sign near the door, which I am under the impression is now incorrect. If a bar has this particular sign posted and nothing else, am I good to carry?

This seems weird to me, since they just opened.
How many times are you going to post the same question which was answered in the other thread?
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

This was a dupe - OP posted twice since they did not see their first post (my guess) immediately. (First 5 need approval).

Locking this one - refer to other one: http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=81003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;