Cleveland AMTRAK Station- CPZ?

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Cleveland AMTRAK Station- CPZ?

Post by Mr. Glock »

I searched, but I can't find the resolution....if you are picking up or dropping off a passenger at the Cleveland AMTRAK station, can you carry into the station / platform (but not get on a train itself obviously)?
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Cleveland AMTRAK Station- CPZ?

Post by Mr. Glock »

So I'm guessing no one really knows, then?
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

I don't. But I do know what precautions I would consider reasonable in that area of town at 4 AM when Amtrak rolls through.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

To complete the thread:

No CPZ signs. You can get from the parking area to platform without going into the station.
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

On a related note: is Amrtak a private entity or a government entity?
I've had consistently good results with ether.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Bianchi? wrote:On a related note: is Amrtak a private entity or a government entity?
Private with heavy government subsidies. The only reason it still survives is the billions of federal tax dollars we dump in each year.

And to make it more confusing, the government owns the majority of the privately traded stock. Kind of like what they did with GM, buy the majority of the stock so they can run it, yet it's still a private entity.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.