non posted. Huber Heights Waffle House is a CPZ

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BobK

Re: non posted. Huber Heights Waffle House is a CPZ

Post by BobK »

schmieg wrote:
pleasantguywhopacks wrote:
Mattw wrote:Waffle house corporate said all waffle house in Ohio are no weapons allowed
Then they should post..till then, no sign, I go in and eat.
You usually will find the posting inside, hidden somewhere where it's difficult to find.
When I lived in Columbus, there was a very small sign above the grill at the end of the counter. It was right up against the ceiling and the text was less than an inch in height.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: non posted. Huber Heights Waffle House is a CPZ

Post by JustaShooter »

schmieg wrote:
pleasantguywhopacks wrote:
Mattw wrote:Waffle house corporate said all waffle house in Ohio are no weapons allowed
Then they should post..till then, no sign, I go in and eat.
You usually will find the posting inside, hidden somewhere where it's difficult to find.
Which would fail the "conspicuous location" requirement of the ORC. I'm with PGWP - no sign, I go in, armed, and eat. I won't scour the building looking for signs, it had better be conspicuous or I'm not likely to see it. But I will of course, if noticed and asked, leave. Immediately. Without paying, and will leave a NGNM card on the way out.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!