Girard stadium

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

theduddha2

Girard stadium

Post by theduddha2 »

Girard recently rebuilt a stadium that they use for football games and track and field. I was wondering, a cpz? I see no postings and an not sure if it's on property owned by the school or not. It is open always to the public unless a paid event is going on. Any idea guys? Thanks.
Molon Labe!
theduddha2

Re: Girard stadium

Post by theduddha2 »

Guess noone knows. ... There is a sign that says Girard city schools but not who owns it, just that it is a school Stadium. Better safe than sorry I guess and assume it's a cpz
Molon Labe!
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

theduddha2 wrote:Guess noone knows. ... There is a sign that says Girard city schools but not who owns it, just that it is a school Stadium. Better safe than sorry I guess and assume it's a cpz
I would assume a no go then. If the schools are using it, then it's kind of theirs. If it's owned by a third party and leased on certain days to the school, then unless you know that schedule one could easily get in a jam. Run on the track when no one is present and the school football team arrive for practice....just became a felon.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
theduddha2

Post by theduddha2 »

That's what I was thinking. .. Thanks for the opinion.
Molon Labe!