Subway Medina took gunbuster sign down.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

px4storm

Subway Medina took gunbuster sign down.

Post by px4storm »

The Subway on North Court St. in Medina recently took down their gun-buster sign. Thanks to who ever made the owner see common sense.
Ineptocracy- a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

PX4 Storm Compact
Taurus Judge
Duke of Advil

Re: Subway Medina took gunbuster sign down.

Post by Duke of Advil »

awesome!!
In one hand I've a Bible,
In the other I've got a gun.
Don't you know me,
I'm the man who won.
metop92

Post by metop92 »

Excellent news!

Now we just have to get the liquor store next door to this Subway to do the same. I've contacted North Court Beverage (two doors down from Subway) , both by in-store discussions with the manager and follow-up emails, multiple times since Jan, 2014. (I've already put them on the DNPWA list)

Please feel free to stop by/contact North Court Beverage to express your displeasure with their posting so no law-abiding customers can CC in their store, and that you'll take your business elsewhere.

Here's their website: http://www.northcourtbeverage.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Funny thing is that the pic on their webpage doesn't show the CPZ sign they currently have posted on the left entrance door.
NRA Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor & RSO
Avid collector of WW2 Japanese militaria
mreising

Post by mreising »

metop92 wrote:Excellent news!

Now we just have to get the liquor store next door to this Subway to do the same. I've contacted North Court Beverage (two doors down from Subway) , both by in-store discussions with the manager and follow-up emails, multiple times since Jan, 2014. (I've already put them on the DNPWA list)

Please feel free to stop by/contact North Court Beverage to express your displeasure with their posting so no law-abiding customers can CC in their store, and that you'll take your business elsewhere.

Here's their website: http://www.northcourtbeverage.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Funny thing is that the pic on their webpage doesn't show the CPZ sign they currently have posted on the left entrance door.
Is it truly a CPZ sign, or is it the Division of Liquor Control sign, i.e., "Warning, if you are carrying, . . . etc.)? The liquor control sign does not apply to CHL holders and many liquor businesses feel compelled to post that one, even though there does not appear to be a penalty for not posting.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
metop92

Post by metop92 »

Good question: It is truly a CPZ sign, not the Division of Liquor Control sign. It's a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper on the left entrance door with the no-gun image and only the words "No Firearms Allowed".
NRA Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor & RSO
Avid collector of WW2 Japanese militaria
G19SVP

Post by G19SVP »

Funny you mention it. I emailed the owners and subway corporate in February. A week later the sign was removed. At any rate I thought I had posted it on here but I guess the page had not loaded..