Trader's World flea market posted

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

The German

Trader's World flea market posted

Post by The German »

I went to the Trader's World flea market today and they had a CPZ sign at the cashier's house. Not sure if they wanted to post the cashier's house or the whole flea market.
Either way, they seem to be anti-gun it was the last time I went there (wasn't that great to begin with...).
gfrlaser

Re: Trader's World flea market posted

Post by gfrlaser »

I was at Traders World this past weekend. I looked around the entrance I went in and saw no signs at all. Of course there must be a hundred doors at that place and there could be a sign at one of them. I looked for any booths that had supplies for shooters (I wanted to look for a new holster) only to find, at most, Air Soft dealers booths. I wondered if an anti gun stance keeps dealers of anything other than that out. Plenty of knife and machete dealers however.
"The sins of the evil do not justify restricting the rights of the good"
JoeM

Post by JoeM »

I went with my family about a month (ish) ago and did not see any signs. Could be that I wasn't expecting to see anything on the booths where they collect parking fees. Maybe I was too mesmerized by all the giraffes, palm trees, gorillas, etc., - not to mention digging money out of my wallet to pay the parking fee - to notice.
The German

Post by The German »

There is nothing on the doors to the buildings, just on the booth window where you pay the entrance fees.
I assume it is meant for the cashier's hut and not for the whole property, but until that's clarified, I will avoid that place.
slim

Post by slim »

Just across I-75 at Treasure Aisles they have gun shows!
R1CUSTOM

Post by R1CUSTOM »

I have seen them on the booths, concealed means concealed and I carried all thru the place...all went fine.
ricks2524

Post by ricks2524 »

I was there last weekend and saw a guy open carrying
Rick
Kimber Ultra Carry II
Ruger P345
Proud member of OFCC
Member NRA
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

ricks2524 wrote:I was there last weekend and saw a guy open carrying
OK.....who on this board was there OCing......come on.......we all want to know who you are? :lol:
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".