Pizza Hut 44312

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Duke of Advil

Pizza Hut 44312

Post by Duke of Advil »

Springfield Pizza Hut has GB signs posted. This location is
2797 E. Waterloo Rd.
Akron, Ohio
located close to Canton Rd. on SR 224
their phone number is:
Phone number deleted per TOS--m380g
if you would like to let them know what you think of their policy.
In one hand I've a Bible,
In the other I've got a gun.
Don't you know me,
I'm the man who won.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Pizza Hut 44312

Post by JustaShooter »

As I understand it, it is a Pizza Hut corporate policy. Don't let that stop anyone from contacting them and letting them know your opinion, but understand that it likely won't help. Calls/letters to corporate, however, might have a chance.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Duke of Advil

Post by Duke of Advil »

JustaShooter wrote:As I understand it, it is a Pizza Hut corporate policy. Don't let that stop anyone from contacting them and letting them know your opinion, but understand that it likely won't help. Calls/letters to corporate, however, might have a chance.
YES EVERYONE CALL THE STORE. but be polite and try and call around 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. that way they are not too busy to talk, and may be more reseptive to you.

Your help in tilling the soil will make my next step more fruitful. I have not called the store because I am currently a returning customer there and I plan to make face to face contact. Letting them see me as a normal husband and father that just wants to protect his family. Then I can provide them with information how their store has been red flagged on mobile do not carry apps and targeted on internet forums as do not patronize. My goal is to map the surrounding restaurants and stores and let them see how they are out of step for their community. Then I will approach the manager and provide him with some basic info for carry permit requirements and how criminals choose establishments that post these signs because they are soft targets.

Even if this is a corporate store and they have a policy that the local restaurant cannot control they can forward this information to their superiors and let them know that their profits are affected by this policy.
In one hand I've a Bible,
In the other I've got a gun.
Don't you know me,
I'm the man who won.
dlgeorge

Post by dlgeorge »

I frequently get pizza at Pizza Hut in Lambertville, Michigan and open carry in there every time. No GB sign and no issues. Maybe Michigan is different?
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sd790 »

Pizza Hut in Dublin (Columbus suburb) is not posted. Probably not a corporate policy.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Seems to be less and less stand-alone Pizza Huts down here in Cincyland, both sides of the Ohio River. Anybody else observed that in your neck of the woods? Or, maybe I just don't get out from the inner suburbs enough.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

All the Pizza Huts around here have been torn down and moved to carry out only locations. We don't bother to spend money in them for the now low quality pizza. Shame as this was the location of my first date with my wife in Eastgate.. We do love gun friendly Larosas..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
huskybiker

Post by huskybiker »

Lembo's Restaurant, which is right next door, removed their gunbuster sign after I talked to Anthony, the owner. There food is better, anyway. Maybe, you should just go there.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Remember that almost all Pizza Hut stores are franchises and the firearms policies are up to the franchisee.

One franchisee that has numerous PH stores in southern and eastern Ohio does NOT post its stores.

Won't do as much good to call the store as it would to get contact info and call their franchise owner/management.
MyWifeSaidYes
Ray

Post by Ray »

sd790 wrote:Pizza Hut in Dublin (Columbus suburb) is not posted. Probably not a corporate policy.
Same with New Carlisle/Park Layne pizza hut.

Ray
Me and my
XD-9
Taurus 38
PT638 Pro-380
P-22
Sig 9 for wife
NRA Member