Cinemark

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Cinemark

Post by charliej47 »

Since Cinemark took over Rave, I thought I would send them an email asking that they remove the no-gun signs.

It has been a while since I sent the email butr so far, no response. :twisted:
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Cinemark

Post by djmac1964 »

You probably wont hear anything either. Every Cinemark theater I have been to has been posted. :wink:
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

6 months have past...

Went to the movies in Macedonia theater that always had signs up.....I looked every where and could not find one...I know where they were posted before, but now they are gone...

Also Chipolti, Applebee, Chilli's not posted...I have not seen a sign any where in that area.....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

:twisted: Back in the winter My son asked me to go see a movie with him ar Rave South. I went and forgot about the "little out-of-the-way" signs they have up until I had bought mr ticket. :shock:

I asked the security people if I could store my weapon in their desk and the manager on duty told them no. :twisted: I was going through a bad bout of pain from my back and leg and it took me about ten minutes to go to my vehicle and secure my weapon. :twisted:

They now have signs sitting at the ticket desk after you are inside. :shock:
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)