Fricker's (Monroe St. Sylvania, Oh.)

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Marsh

Fricker's (Monroe St. Sylvania, Oh.)

Post by Marsh »

After searching the forum first, thought i'd add this one to the list. Went to Fricker's in sylvania, oh. on monroe st. last night for my son's birthday. It didn't matter as i wouldn't be carrying anyway due to the fact we were consuming alcohol. My wife was gracious enough to be the d.d. Anyway, gunbuster sign in plain view on the way in the door. I wasn't real impressed with the food anyway, so I don't see a reason to be going back anytime soon. Of course my daughter 27 and my son 22 think it's awesome. Must be a generational thing i guess..
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
mreising

Re: Fricker's (Monroe St. Sylvania, Oh.)

Post by mreising »

Did you leave a "No Guns, No Money" card with the manager or at least let them know you wouldn't be back? I believe there are other Frickers that are also posted so it is probably a corporate thing, but it is still good to let them know you don't like the policy.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

I believe every Fricker's is posted after an ND incident that occured in a Fricker's in the past.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

No, unfortunately i didn't have any of those with me, but I did express my unwillingness to patronize them in the future. Hell, i like applebee's wings better anyways.

mreising wrote:Did you leave a "No Guns, No Money" card with the manager or at least let them know you wouldn't be back? I believe there are other Frickers that are also posted so it is probably a corporate thing, but it is still good to let them know you don't like the policy.
PT140 Millenium Pro .40 Cal., Gazelle IWB & OWB Leather Holster... Taurus .357 Magnum, Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster... Taurus "Judge" 3" Magnum., Uncle Mike's Sidekick Belt Holster...
BlueMR2

Post by BlueMR2 »

Too bad. One of the few places within walking distance of home. Haven't been there in years anyways though... :-)
tbrew85

Post by tbrew85 »

ArmedAviator wrote:I believe every Fricker's is posted after an ND incident that occured in a Fricker's in the past.
The Middletown Frickers was posted at one time. It is not posted now. At least the last 2 times I was there they werent, about a month or so ago.
Proud father of a US Army Soldier

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert Heinlein