Regal Cinemas Deerfield

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BeltFedWeapon

Regal Cinemas Deerfield

Post by BeltFedWeapon »

I'm not sure if this came up in the rather long threads here, however, Regal Cinemas in Deerfield just North of Cincinnati is posted. I went to see Lone Survivor with some friends while CC. The lot was full so I had to park a good 100 yards or so away and made my way to the ticket kiosk. I looked diligently for a gun buster sign but didn't notice anything on the doors. However, I saw an 8 1/2" x 11" clear vinyl sticker with black type on the window to the right with a myriad of corporate rules and regulations. Sure enough on one line with a small 1 inch square gun buster logo was their no guns policy. If I hadn't looked that closely I would have walked in armed. So, of course being mindful of the laws, I turned around and walked back to my car to secure my firearm. Coincidentally I visited a gun shop in town a few hours prior and bought a locking steel valuables safe for the car and had installed it for instances like these. I never go to Regal cinemas due to location normally so I had no experience with them up until now.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Regal Cinemas Deerfield

Post by JustaShooter »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure all Regal Cinemas are posted - but as you note, it is often not particularly conspicuous.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
mudbathin

Post by mudbathin »

You worked way to hard to find that sign.
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

If you aren't too far from Lebanon, come on over to Colony 7 Cinemas in Colony Square. First run movies are $5 and they don't have a GB sign posted.
Oldfire

Post by Oldfire »

Colony 7 is the first choice in Movie Theaters for my wife and I.
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

Oldfire wrote:Colony 7 is the first choice in Movie Theaters for my wife and I.
Same here. With a family of 7, it doesn't break the bank to go to the movies.