Nissan of Middleburg Heights posted

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

phoneguy

Nissan of Middleburg Heights posted

Post by phoneguy »

Just left Nissan of Middleburg Heights when I saw the gun buster sign. I had an appointment with a salesman, sent him the nice OFCC business owners letter via email when I got home. When I buy my truck elsewhere I'll be sure and send him that information too.

I did add this business to the DNPWA database.
“I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.” - Barack Obama, Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004
djthomas

Re: Nissan of Middleburg Heights posted

Post by djthomas »

If you might be in the market for a Ford consider Kowalski in Avon Lake. The one door has an NRA logo at eye height and the other door has a sticker to the effect that robbers will be shot.

When I was first in the market for a new car it was winter time. Seeking to test their stance I went in all but open carrying. The salesman noticed the holster sticking down and asked what I was carrying. We got to talking and he was carrying a .38 himself and he said that if someone comes in shooting his plan is to dive under the desk and shoot the perp in the foot as he stumbles out the door. The desk diving is to avoid the crossfire that would come from just about every other employee in the establishment.

Good family values there. The two salesmen I interacted with are there for the fun money not 22 year olds trying to scrape a living so it was very low pressure.

Needless to say I bought my new car there several months later and will be going back when the wife's car gives up the ghost.
phoneguy

Post by phoneguy »

Sounds like my kind of place. I like Fords but I'm retired and just looking for a mid-size pickup. In that market there's Toyota, Nissan and not much else. The Big 3 seem to have given up on that market segment for some reason.
“I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.” - Barack Obama, Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

phoneguy wrote:Sounds like my kind of place. I like Fords but I'm retired and just looking for a mid-size pickup. In that market there's Toyota, Nissan and not much else. The Big 3 seem to have given up on that market segment for some reason.
Chevrolet has a new one that's supposed to be stiff competition for the mid-size market; it got the grand intro at the Detroit show.

(I'm not a GM fan, but it is what it is.)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Interesting, I kinda doubt this is Nissan corporate policy, probably just the particular dealership. Nissan is a major sponsor of SHOT Show.

http://www.safetysolutionsacademy.com/n ... l-defense/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

If you want a GMC or Buick go to Sims GMC/Buick in Euclid. A few of the salesmen there carry and the owner Charlie Sims is a pro-gunner!

AzRanger 8)
God made man, Colt made them equal