Dayton Dragons

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

RichN

Dayton Dragons

Post by RichN »

Does anyone know if Dayton Dragons games are posted? Surprisingly, their "Fan Guide" does not mention anything about weapons.

I will be going with some people that do not know I carry, and I would prefer to not have to walk back to the car if I get to the gate and find out that it is posted.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Dayton Dragons

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

Yes it's posted.

http://mwltraveler.files.wordpress.com/ ... -field.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- If you view the image full size you can clearly see the white NG sign under the blue one.
scriz

Post by scriz »

Voice wrote:I can see that sign being *very* easy to miss in a crowd.
I missed it the same day I went and picked up my CCW. Oopsie.
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

:lol: It's a Fifth Third. What do you expect??
Ray

Post by Ray »

djthomas wrote::lol: It's a Fifth Third. What do you expect??
Fifth Third............ Just another useless bank........ :roll: :roll:

Ray
Me and my
XD-9
Taurus 38
PT638 Pro-380
P-22
Sig 9 for wife
NRA Member
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

DontTreadOnMe wrote:Yes it's posted.

http://mwltraveler.files.wordpress.com/ ... -field.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- If you view the image full size you can clearly see the white NG sign under the blue one.
How old is the picture? I attended two games last summer and there was no sign. We used a different entrance though. We went in at the entrance at the corner of 1st and Sears both times. The only sign was the one about the alcohol license thing that doesn't apply to us.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws