DNPWA Submissions

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

DNPWA Submissions

Post by DGMilty »

Additional responsibilities have cut into my time looking at forum posts for new CPZ entries. If you have a submission for the DNPWA, please use the submission form here http://ohioccw.org/component/com_sobipr ... ntry.add/l.

Thanks!

DGMilty

Edit to change link to working one - Stryker74
visit my good friends at SWCDeals.com
rg920

Re: DNPWA Submissions

Post by rg920 »

Maybe it's just me...

When I clicked on the link to add, I received a "bonk" stating the link could not be opened and the operation cancelled.

FWIW - the location is the Arby's at I-77 & Massillon Road in Green. The only reason I didn't flip a No Guns No $ card on Zippy the Wonder Slacker was my niece was in the middle of a Pokemon tournament and I didn't want to embarass her. :oops: Me? Not so much. :twisted:
Robert Gurney, N8RLG
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Life Member
All around swell fella!

"Those who would deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." Abraham Lincoln
Dan817

Post by Dan817 »

Stupid question time. :roll: Is this the same DNPWA database as supported on the Buckeye Firearms Assoc. website? I ask so that I don't submit the same entry twice. The pages look identical, but I don't want to assume. I'd rather make an butt of myself openly by posting a stupid question on the forum. :oops:
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

Dan,

The only stupid question is the one unasked. It's a good question.
FYI, the DNPWA lists are maintained separately.
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
Dan817

Post by Dan817 »

Thank you, sabalo. With identical front pages, I wasn't sure.

And I know the old "not asked" statement. But, I dispute it's accuracy. :wink: Quoting Bill Engvall: "Here's your sign." :)
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

I've been informed by jabeatty that the DNPWA list on the BFA Forum is just a link to our DNPWA list.
That means there is just one DNPWA list and it belongs to OFCC. :)
I assumed they had their own. I don't know because I'm busy enough here that I don't get to other forums much so I don't know what BFA has or doesn't have.
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

sabalo wrote:I've been informed by jabeatty that the DNPWA list on the BFA Forum is just a link to our DNPWA list.
That means there is just one DNPWA list and it belongs to OFCC. :)
I assumed they had their own. I don't know because I'm busy enough here that I don't get to other forums much so I don't know what BFA has or doesn't have.

And I would use this tidbit to remind everyone to keep submitting any places you find posted to it and also retracting those that see the light. This database does matter to businesses when they find it is making the lists on the search engines.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
JSLACK7851

Post by JSLACK7851 »

I also tried to use the link and it wouldn't take my information. So if its not too much trouble, heres the name and address of the place I spent 15 minutes trying to enter:

RMS AQUACULTURE - 6629 Engle Rd., Middleburg Hts., OH 44130
(216)433-1340

http://www.rmsaquaculture.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its a aquarium supply store with fish, pets and other related stuff.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Citizen of Ohio, United States of America
tglassburner

Post by tglassburner »

Orwell Golden Dawn
South Maple Street
Orwell OH 44076
County: ASHTABULA
This is on the list but no longer in business. It is now a Save -A- Lot that DOES NOT post. I submitted to have this removed a while ago but it is still there.
I find alot that needs to be corrected and submit it. How long do corrections/rmovals normally take?

Also I volunteered to help maintain this but have not heard back from anyone.

Thanks
-Tom
My Blog
NRA Certified Instructor
Amount of money I have spent in a non enumerated CPZ this year - $0.00
Number of CPZ signs taken down because of me - 4
jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

I submitted Straders about 3 weeks ago, still not in the database.
centermass

Post by centermass »

They'd better tighten up their process with sb17 around the corner.
Thy rod and thy staff and thy .357, they comfort me.
jackpot513

Post by jackpot513 »

The Save-A-Lot in Hamilton Ohio has recently posted a "abslutely no firearms permitted" sign, I called and asked for a manager, a self-appointed assistant manager told me she didn't "want our (CCW holders) business as they are concerned for the safety of their elderly customers" I am calling corporate now, the local stores phone number is (513)737-7472, the corporate customer care number is 1-888-725-4537. I called it and am awaiting response from a district/regional manager. Customer care seemed helpful and articulate I will post updates as they come.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution

IMI/ Magnum research Uzi Eagle 40cal MIA ( stolen from first apartment hopefully recovered within my lifetime)
xwing

Post by xwing »

I just submitted a new entry to the DNPWA list. The front page of the list mentions "This new version of the DNPWA supports photography. Please take pictures of CPZs and submit them with your entries." However, I didn't see that option upon submit. There was an upload secion for logo (limited in size to 1MB), but not for pictures of the "no guns" sign. I did take a picture, and would like it included in the listing. Any advice on how to do this?
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

The link appears to be broke.

The Rave theaters are all posted by Corporate requirements.
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

I'm trying to check the database now for a place I may go to tonight and I get a 404 error
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)