Golden Corral - Chillicothe

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

db619196

Golden Corral - Chillicothe

Post by db619196 »

I went to Golden Corral in Chillicothe today, and noticed that there is now a huge sign on a pillar outside the building that says a person is not allowed to carry a firearm on the premises. I am pretty sure this sign is new, since I went to the same Golden Corral just a few months ago and there was no sign at all. I sure hope this is not a trend for all Golden Corrals!

David
Mundus moritur, et ridet -
The world is dying, and finds it amusing
Hazard

Post by Hazard »

After the 15 person mothers day brawl in the toledo one, im afraid to go into that establishment, packing or not.
Campdaddy

Post by Campdaddy »

Wow, this is actually the first time I have heard of a Golden Corral being posted although I just checked the DNPWA List and see that there is at least one other. I had gotten so used to them NOT being posted that I have become complacent in even looking for the signs at GC's. The fact that GC's usually are not posted is one reason that my family and I can be frequently found there.
jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

I believe that we have had several "Meet and Greets" at Golden Coralls.
wright1

Post by wright1 »

Took the family to GC in Robinson Township just west of Pittsburgh Pa. about a month ago no signs there.But then again I spend a lot of time in Pa. and W.Va. and have yet to find a gun buster sign yet.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Best I can determine a few Golden Corrals are managed/owned by Frisch's (which definitely does NOT post gunbuster signs these days), the rest of them are franchises and can set their own policies in this regard.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

wright1 wrote:Took the family to GC in Robinson Township just west of Pittsburgh Pa. about a month ago no signs there.But then again I spend a lot of time in Pa. and W.Va. and have yet to find a gun buster sign yet.
I was raised in the valley, and lived in the Robinson Twnshp area for 3 years...I don't recall ever seeing one. I long for the day I can say the same for Ohio.