Wild Oats and Trader Joe's

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mrbone

Wild Oats and Trader Joe's

Post by mrbone »

Wild Oats and Trader Joe's have been CPZ across Ohio since the beginning. Recently I noticed the branches of both on the east side of Cleveland decided to take down their CPZ signs. :) I was curious to know if this is just for those branches or if this is franchise-wide. If you have a store in your area, please take a peek to see if they wisened up, and if so, please submit a CPZ database removal. (I already did so for the two I found.)
Glock Rock

Post by Glock Rock »

The Trader Joe's in Westlake (Cuyahoga) in the Crocker Park "lifestyle" center is not posted.

But the property is owned by the elitist Robert Stark of Stark Enterprises.

He doesn't agree with the JPFO

p99

Post by p99 »

Do keep in mind that the East Side Trader Joe's is in Eton Chagrin Blvd, and that entire parking lot is a CPZ, as are all of Robert Stark's properties. I have contacted them and they will not budge on creating potential victims. You can park across the street, but still have to disarm.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I shopped at Trader Joe's in Easton Mall or whatever that's called in Columbus and didn't see any sign. Possibly it wasn't conspicuous.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

TJ's in Kettering does not have any signs.
visit my good friends at SWCDeals.com