I don't think 1 of the CPZ email links works

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Paul_K

I don't think 1 of the CPZ email links works

Post by Paul_K »

I've asked about this before, and I still believe that one of the two forms that can be used for CPZ Removals does not work.
From the OhioCCW Main Web Site, click on "Do not patronize while armed list", and scroll half-way down to "To report a business removing signs, please provide vendor number and contact OFCC's DNPWA coordinator".

In the past I have received reply emails for some of my submissions, but from this link I didn't get a reply to a recent message - and the business is still listed as a CPZ, even though I've reported that it isn't.
Vendor 2970, Alvin's Jewelry in Great Northern Mall, North Olmsted 44070.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

The link was broke. Then it was fixed. We'll check it out again.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

NavyChief wrote:The link was broke. Then it was fixed. We'll check it out again.
...still looking into it. We'll post results when we know for sure what's up. It has worked this week for other users/members.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

Paul,

I do not reply to every submission I get, and I was wondering if that may be the case. Second, there's a broken link we're looking into, so there was no email received. Third, I did change this to a safe alternative a while back...for some reason the system won't accept changes.
Paul_K

Post by Paul_K »

Another question, if I can.
When I use the forms to send info on CPZ's or CPZ Removals, do you want just one vendor listed in the form or is it OK to include multiple entry's?

The reason I ask is that each time the form is filled-out it needs to have name, address, member number, etc, and I don't want to use an "auto-complete" feature in which my browser remembers data that was entered into forms in the past.
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

Paul...PM sent
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

Paul...received your "Contact Us" msg. tonight, and got your entries changed.

As a test, I sent out a message...still haven't received it.

Thanks for the updates. I appreciate your efforts.
visit my good friends at SWCDeals.com
Paul_K

Post by Paul_K »

N8FGX wrote:Paul...received your "Contact Us" msg. tonight, and got your entries changed.
Thanks. I see you got that pesky "stuck" one removed, too.
N8FGX wrote:As a test, I sent out a message...still haven't received it.
I'm not sure what message you are referring too. I did get 2 emails, one acknowledging receipt of my submission, and then your email confirming that the submission link had worked. Thanks Dave.
Paul
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

Those dang apostrophes! I had a similar situation a couple months ago where the character wasn't accepted for some reason. I don't recall the owner's name (safe alternative submission) but it was easily recognizable. I had a heck of a time figuring it out.

As far as the "contact us" links go, I sent a couple test messages and have not received them. The first reply you may have gotten was probably automatically generated. You did get a personal response from me as well.

Thanks again for the updates. Looks like I have a few more from you to take care of as well.

DAve